Information under development
Hotels: We recommend to stay in the hotels near the place of the event (Gabija, Pušų paunksnė, Prie Parko, Palangos Vėtra, Vila Ramybė, Arbatos Vila ). We remind you that Palanga is a small town and the place of the event will be easily reachable from any location of your hotel. Booking agencies: Booking.com, PrieJuros.lt.
Tents: The tents may be set up only in the places specified. The territory will not be watched out, and therefore, the participants will have to take care of the safety of their possessions themselves.
The tents may be set up from 31 July 2020 10:00 On 2 august 2020, all tents should be dismantled until 14:00. Places for tents are designated only to registered participants.
- Cars and motorcycles of traditional American producers are eligible to participate in the event.
- A participant makes a financial contribution to the organisation fund.
- The organisers are entitled to refuse registration without explanations.
- Safety of cars/motorcycles is a responsibility of the participants.
A Candidate is considered to be a true participant OF The AMERICAN SPIRIT if he/she:
- has provided a registration form and 2 pictures of the car/motorcycle in due time
- has made a contribution to the organisational fund in due time
- has been included in the list of participants
A PARTICIPANT OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT UNDERTAKES:
- To follow instructions of the organisers.
- to move in the territory of the event and the expo zone only under control of "the traffic control officer“; parking of cars is allowed only in the places specified.
- to adhere to the instructions published in the American Spirit information bulletin. The bulletin is available here www.americanspirit.lt and will also be provided along with the stickers of the event.
- not to burn out in J. Basanavičiaus street and the area near it during the Grand Parade!
- to adhere to traffic regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
- Information bulletins
UPON POSSIBILITY, A PARTICIPANT OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT SHOULD:
- decorate the car with flags
- wear American, motor style clothes
PERMITS FOR VEHICLES
Admittance to the territory is provided only having special stickers:
PARTICIPANT’S STICKER – received by all duly registered participants. Two types of stickers are available: numbered and unnumbered.
For using commercial brands on the cars and promotions during the event, a permit of the organisers is required. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to the cars with commercial brands into the territory of the event without a permit.
Information for viewers
The place of the event: Palanga city winter stadium, which is near Botanical Park. Address: Vytauto st. 16. It is easiest to find by moving Vytauto st. from central entrance of Botanical Park (next to hotel ''Gabija'') in direction of Klaipeda. You will enter the stadium from Vytauto st.
It is free to enter the territory of the event.
Car parking: There is limited car spaces next to the event area, so it is recommended to leave your car in the city.
Recommended time of visit: August 1th. (Saturday) from 12:00 to 16:00. This time all the participating cars and bikes will be present in the area of the event. There will be elections for best cars and bikes. There will be other interesting programs.
The winter stadium of Palanga (Vytauto Str. 16, Palanga), near Palanga Botanical Park (only 500 m to the Baltic Sea coast).
Address: Vytauto st.16, Palanga