Conditions for the participation in American Spirit 2020
- Cars and motorcycles of traditional American producers are eligible to participate in the event.
- A participant makes a financial contribution to the organisation fund.
- The organisers are entitled to refuse registration without explanations.
- Safety of cars/motorcycles is a responsibility of the participants.
A Candidate is considered to be a true participant OF The AMERICAN SPIRIT if he/she:
- has provided a registration form and 2 pictures of the car/motorcycle in due time
- has made a contribution to the organisational fund in due time
- has been included in the list of participants
The American Spirit is non-commercial, non-promotional event. It is a gathering of like-minded peers financed by the funds collected to the organisational fund from the participants.
In 2020 the contribution fee to the organizational fund is:
Registration until 10. July, 2020: 30 EUR per car/motorcycle, driver and 30 EUR per every additional crew member except children up to 12 years of age.
Registration after 11. July, 2020: 40 EUR per car/motorcycle, driver and 40 EUR per every additional crew member except children up to 12 years of age.
First 100 registered crew get a free lottery ticket and us format license plate for the registered car.
Only upon receipt of payment the participant will be included to the event participants list.
The contribution set is a minimum amount, however, you are welcome to support the event by a more significant amount. Your support will add to the variety and quality of the event.
A PARTICIPANT OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT UNDERTAKES:
- To follow instructions of the organisers.
- to move in the territory of the event and the expo zone only under control of "the traffic control officer“; parking of cars is allowed only in the places specified.
- to adhere to the instructions published in the American Spirit information bulletin. The bulletin is available here www.americanspirit.lt and will also be provided along with the stickers of the event.
- not to burn out during the Grand Parade!
- to adhere to traffic regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SPIRITWILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
- Information bulletins
UPON POSSIBILITY, A PARTICIPANT OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT SHOULD:
- decorate the car with flags
- wear American, motor style clothes
PERMITS FOR VEHICLES
Admittance to the territory is provided only having special stickers:
PARTICIPANT’S STICKER – received by all duly registered participants. Two types of stickers are available: numbered and unnumbered.
For using commercial brands on the cars and promotions during the event, a permit of the organisers is required. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to the cars with commercial brands into the territory of the event without a permit.