Conditions for the participation in American Spirit 2019
- Cars and motorcycles of traditional American producers are eligible to participate in the event.
- A participant makes a financial contribution to the organisation fund.
- The organisers are entitled to refuse registration without explanations.
- Safety of cars/motorcycles is a responsibility of the participants.
A Candidate is considered to be a true participant OF The AMERICAN SPIRIT if he/she:
- has provided a registration form and 2 pictures of the car/motorcycle in due time
- has made a contribution to the organisational fund in due time
- has been included in the list of participants
The American Spirit is non-commercial, non-promotional event. It is a gathering of like-minded peers financed by the funds collected to the organisational fund from the participants.
In 2019, contribution to the organisational fund is EUR 40 per car/motorcycle, driver and one crew member, EUR 10 for every additional crew member except for the children up to 12 years. The contribution shall be prepaid by a bank transfer.
The contribution set is a minimum amount, however, you are welcome to support the event by a more significant amount. Your support will add to the variety and quality of the event.
A PARTICIPANT OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT UNDERTAKES:
- To follow instructions of the organisers.
- to move in the territory of the event and the expo zone only under control of "the traffic control officer“; parking of cars is allowed only in the places specified.
- to adhere to the instructions published in the American Spirit information bulletin. The bulletin is available here www.americanspirit.lt and will also be provided along with the stickers of the event.
- not to burn out in J. Basanavičiaus street and the area near it during the Grand Parade!
- to adhere to traffic regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
- Information bulletins
UPON POSSIBILITY, A PARTICIPANT OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT SHOULD:
- decorate the car with flags
- wear American, motor style clothes
PERMITS FOR VEHICLES
Admittance to the territory is provided only having special stickers:
PARTICIPANT’S STICKER – received by all duly registered participants. Two types of stickers are available: numbered and unnumbered.
For using commercial brands on the cars and promotions during the event, a permit of the organisers is required. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to the cars with commercial brands into the territory of the event without a permit.